I just had to release Binflash version 1.49b which fixes a problem with properly recognizing some LiteOn OEM drives.
I have been busy during the last days modifying Binflash and patching some new firmwares. Binflash was released last night. The update mainly allowed the flashing of LiteOn OEM drives based on the Optiarc AD-7240S/AD-7241S series and now I can finally announce the release of several patched firmwares – including those for the LiteOn drives. The following firmwares have been added:
- NEC ND-3550A firmware 1.G6
- Optiarc AD-5170A firmwares 1.G6, 1.G7 and 1.Gq
- Optiarc AD-5200S firmware 1.G0
- Optiarc AD-5240S firmware 1.03
- Optiarc AD-5540A firmware 2.62
- Sony AW-G170A firmware 1.74
- Plextor PX-820A firmware 1.00
- Optiarc AD-7240S firmware 1.03
- Sony DRU-870S firmware 1.61
- LiteOn DH24AYS firmwares BP5X and BP5Y
- LiteOn DH24AYL firmwares ZP5W, ZP5X and ZP5Y
- LiteOn iHAS124Y firmwares BL0V and BL0X
- LiteOn iHAS224Y firmwares ZL0W, ZL0X and ZL0Y
- LiteOn iHAS324Y firmwares BL1W, BL1X and BL1Y
- LiteOn iHAS424Y firmwares ZL1U, ZL1V and ZL1W
- Optiarc AD-7241S firmware 1.03
- Sony DRU-875S firmware 1.61
- Optiarc AD-7243S firmwares 1.02 and 1.03
- Sony DRX-S70U firmware 1.D4 and 1.D6
- Optiarc AD-7590A firmware 1.41
- Optiarc AD-7590S firmware 1.FM and 1.J0
- Optiarc AD-7700S firmware 1.03
For the AD-7590A firmware 1.41 no bitsetting patch was possible, so only Riplock, RPC1 and Auto-Reset patches are available. All other firmwares have bitsetting, RPC1, auto-reset and – if required – riplock patches.
I wish everyone a very merry christmas and a happy new year 2010.
Binflash version 1.49 has been released. This version adds support for the AD-7700S, AD-7703S drives and the LiteOn OEM drives iHAS124Y, iHAS224Y, iHAS324Y and iHAS424Y.